Sclera contacts are a type of contact lens that covers the entire white part of the eye instead of just the iris. This is why they are sometimes called “white contacts.” They have become increasingly popular in recent years, especially in the world of cosplay, Halloween costumes, and special effects makeup. But are they safe? Here are the pros and cons of wearing sclera contacts.
– They can completely transform your look. With sclera contacts, you can create a spooky or ethereal appearance that is sure to turn heads.
– They are easy to apply and remove. Sclera contacts are no more difficult to put in than regular contacts, and they do not require any special tools or techniques.
– They are available in prescription strengths. If you need corrective lenses, you can still wear sclera contacts as long as you get them from a licensed eye care professional.
– They can be uncomfortable. Sclera contacts cover more of the eye than regular contacts, which can cause discomfort and dryness. It’s important to use eye drops frequently and remove the lenses if they begin to irritate your eyes.
– They can be expensive. Sclera contacts are typically more expensive than regular contacts, and they must be replaced more often.
– They can be dangerous if not used properly. It’s important to follow the instructions for cleaning and storing sclera contacts, as they are more prone to infection than regular contacts. It’s also important to not share sclera contacts with others, as this can lead to the spread of infections.
Sclera contacts white can be a fun and creative way to change your appearance, but they also come with their own