Accessories

3 Important Things To Know About Hypoallergenic Jewelry

33Views

Hypoallergenic jewelry is a growing trend in the industry, and for a good reason. Hypoallergenic jewelry refers to any metal that does not contain nickel, meaning it will be less likely to cause an allergic reaction. The trend has been spurred on by people who suffer from Eczema or other skin conditions such as psoriasis or rosacea. Hypoallergenic jewelry is also great for those with sensitive skin and allergies! In this article, we will discuss three important things you should know about hypoallergenic jewelry:

They Do Not Tarnish

This jewelry does not require polishing and can be worn for more extended periods without the worry of tarnishing on your skin. Hypoallergenic jewelry does not require cleaning, which is perfect if you suffer from allergies or sensitive skin conditions!

It Is Less Likely To Cause Allergies

The metal used to make hypoallergenic jewels is generally nickel-free. Nickel allergies are relatively common and can be very bothersome for those suffering from them, making this type of jewelry a great option! Usually, these pieces are made with high-grade metal, such as sterling silver or gold.

They Are Durable

Durability is another significant aspect of this type of jewelry. Because it is made from higher quality material, it can last for a long time and maintain its shape!

To conclude, hypoallergenic jewelry is an excellent option for anyone who suffers from allergies or sensitive skin. They are usually made with high-grade metal, such as sterling silver and gold, which makes them durable!